Some customers are experiencing an error when connecting to their Twitter profiles on the Social page. We are working hard to investigate and fix the issue.

Additional option for sending out e-mails

My husband and I would like to send out some e-mails to about 100 e-mail addresses. He has all of these e-mails listed in Salesforce. In order to fulfill the obligations of the company he works for, he must bcc all of his e-mail correspondence to track which of his contacts receives what. I would like to set up campaigns for him in Constant Contact, but unless I can bcc each of the e-mails in the campaign to track it, it is not worth my time to send a Constant Contact, since as it stands right now, he would theoretically send an e-mail to 100 contacts, then have to go back and manually enter it to 100 different accounts in his Salesforce. Very time-consuming and counter-intuitive to the whole ease-of-use thing.... I appreciate any advice or thoughts you have. I already sought assistance through CC Chat, but was told this is not an option at this point. Any details you can share would be appreciated. Thank you, Kathy Wolkner
4 Comments
Hannah_M

HI Kathy,

Unfortunately there is not a way to CC email addresses at this time but you do get a record in the account of every email sent, opened and any clicks within the emails. Thanks for sharing this feedback! 

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More