cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional option for sending out e-mails

Additional option for sending out e-mails

My husband and I would like to send out some e-mails to about 100 e-mail addresses. He has all of these e-mails listed in Salesforce. In order to fulfill the obligations of the company he works for, he must bcc all of his e-mail correspondence to track which of his contacts receives what. I would like to set up campaigns for him in Constant Contact, but unless I can bcc each of the e-mails in the campaign to track it, it is not worth my time to send a Constant Contact, since as it stands right now, he would theoretically send an e-mail to 100 contacts, then have to go back and manually enter it to 100 different accounts in his Salesforce. Very time-consuming and counter-intuitive to the whole ease-of-use thing.... I appreciate any advice or thoughts you have. I already sought assistance through CC Chat, but was told this is not an option at this point. Any details you can share would be appreciated. Thank you, Kathy Wolkner
4 Comments

HI Kathy,

Unfortunately there is not a way to CC email addresses at this time but you do get a record in the account of every email sent, opened and any clicks within the emails. Thanks for sharing this feedback! 

Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes