Customize the "Thank You" page for inline/pop-up forms

Please enable a way to customize the page people see after they opt in on a form hosted by you. I want to have them land on a web page of my choosing, so that in this case, they get immediate access to the training they purchased. Thank you, Bevan

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi all. As part of our updated Feedback process and to keep the conversation on topic, we have made some adjustments to the thread are reopening this idea as Acknowledged. With the introduction of our Lead Generation Landing Pages, the "Thank You" page can be customized to include a button with a redirect URL. At this time, inline and pop-up forms do not have this functionality. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release. If we hear any updates, we will update the thread.

24 Comments
KathyW9021
Rookie
Once one submits the sign up form there is a default message of "Thank you! We've added you to the mailing lists you selected." This doesn't make sense when they are simply signing up for email communications and haven't made selections from a list of options. Might be nice to have the option for "Thank you for subscribing!" and end it there.
DrWendyL
Rookie

Hello,

Please, please make this message customizable.  When someone opts in for one of my free offers, instead of getting what they asked for (a webinar, a test or a book excerpt), they get this message: Thank you! We've added you to the mailing lists you selected.  This message needs to be customizable so it could say "Thank you, please check your inbox for ...." This really needs to be fixed ASAP!  Thanks! 

Here is feedback I just got from someone who was considering helping me promote my webinar.  

Hi Wendy,

The opt in still isn't working how I would expect it as a consumer.

I click on a link that promises a free webinar.  I go to the opt in page and give my name and email for a free webinar.  When I click submit, instead of seeing a free webinar, I see a page that says, 

FREE WEBINAR - Finding Your Happily Ever After!

Thank you!
We've added you to the mailing lists you selected.

It's confusing - I didn't ask to be adding to any mailing list.  And, where is my free webinar?   Couldn't you put the webinar on a page on your website as the thank you page?

AnikaGlenL
Rookie

In a previous system I used, I could customize the "Thank you" page that folks immediately received on their screen after subscribing to our Newsletter. I had a special product offer and it sold quite well with this method. It would be great if this landing page could be customized.

Brandon_S
Marketing Legend
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! This is a great idea, we will open this post for voting! Thank you again for sharing. 

VivianH92
Rookie
I would like to be able to change the wording of the Thank You! that comes after they sign up.
Resoniv
Rookie
need to have a sign up form that drives to a link
Resoniv
Rookie

Yes when you fill out a form I want it to redirect you to a thank you page instead of sending you an email that drives you to my thank you page. That is 2 step instead of one step

Judyby1
Campaign Contributor

Yes, this would be great. It would also be fantastic to be able to edit text seen when someone unsubscribes (including offering social buttons)

AllanC048
Rookie
I find people no longer like the "You've been successfully added to the mailing list" and would prefer "You have been successfully added to our membership list" How can I change that?
Joyfulcoffee
Rookie
When they sign up on the landing page form and submit it, I would like to be able to customize what it says. I would like for it to say "Thank you look for your ________ in your inbox" instead of saying they were added to an email list.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More