cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App for 3rd party login

App for 3rd party login

Please allow 3rd party login users to have access to the app, with out that access the service for our business is useless
5 Comments
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @embroideriesatthebeachS

Which third part app are you working from? Would you like to be able to send emails via the Constant Contact app or add contacts?

I pay for constant contact through my host provider ehost, when I signed up I was on the phone with constant contact sales team they told me it works exactly the same if I joined through constant contact or ehost. That's not true, I now have no user name or login for my paid su eruption and can not use the constant contact app. Were a mobile business the website it'self doesn't work much on mobile which is why I was told to download the app.. i want to be able to use the app entirely to send emails check status add customers... TIA

@embroideriesatthebeachS wrote:
Please allow 3rd party login users to have access to the app, with out that access the service for our business is useless

please help us 

i had as well ehost, now all my account in constant contact is not accessible 

i need to have access for them, since ehost is closed and moved to justhost now i have no access link 

please do needful helps 

Dear Support Team

Please check this part as well @support @support_team

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action