App for 3rd party login

Please allow 3rd party login users to have access to the app, with out that access the service for our business is useless
5 Comments
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @embroideriesatthebeachS

Which third part app are you working from? Would you like to be able to send emails via the Constant Contact app or add contacts?

Occasional Participant

I pay for constant contact through my host provider ehost, when I signed up I was on the phone with constant contact sales team they told me it works exactly the same if I joined through constant contact or ehost. That's not true, I now have no user name or login for my paid su eruption and can not use the constant contact app. Were a mobile business the website it'self doesn't work much on mobile which is why I was told to download the app.. i want to be able to use the app entirely to send emails check status add customers... TIA

@embroideriesatthebeachS wrote:
Please allow 3rd party login users to have access to the app, with out that access the service for our business is useless

Occasional Participant

please help us 

i had as well ehost, now all my account in constant contact is not accessible 

i need to have access for them, since ehost is closed and moved to justhost now i have no access link 

please do needful helps 

Occasional Participant

Dear Support Team

Please check this part as well @support @support_team

Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More