cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Monthly Billing

0 Votes

Automatic Monthly Billing

I was never told this would be an automated monthly billing. I originally set this account up for the free service only, since we are a non-profit, but then was convinced by one of your reps to convert on a "trial" basis because we had more than 10 people to email out to. I reluctantly gave him my card and now it's been charged almost twice as much as I originally was told the monthly charge would be. Not happy at all as this has thrown the account into overdraft. Please contact me immediately to straighten this out. Thank you very much. I didn't want to post this to your public forum but you offer no other way to contact you by email and since I've been traveling the phone is not an option for me at odd non-business hours. Part of my feedback would be to add a private email contact option for your clients.
4 Comments
Occasional Advisor
Status changed to: Functioning as designed

Occasional Advisor

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your experience with the trial and the way Constant Contact bills you. I have forwarded your request to our billing department. Someone should be in contact with you within 24-48 business hours.

Ken

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Occasional Visitor
My account had the number of subscribers increase to over 500 and the fee went up almost triple - the account has now gone down below 500 - will it decrease back down to original price