BUG OF THE DAY: the delays in response in the new editor need to be fixed

i can type entire sentences before the new editor catches up and actually displays the sentence.  the delay is ridiculous.  this was never a problem in the old editor.  PLEASE FIX THE BUGS IN THE NEW EDITOR OR GIVE US BACK THE OLD EDITOR.

these bugs are killing our productivity and frustrating our employees.  PLEASE ADDRESS THEM.

4 Comments
Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Hi @MonteH31 ,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We do have a recent small number of reports of slowness in typing we're looking into. So far it's been suspected that it has to do with a large amount of content in emails, however, when I looked at your emails they didn't seem all that long. (I only previewed the sent emails, we didn't go into any drafts or make any edits in your emails.) Since these are relatively recent and not consistently reproducible on our end, our technical teams did have some information they were hoping to gather in order to get to the bottom of this.

When you experience a lag in typing, would you say it happens in every campaign that you edit or have you noticed it only certain campaigns or at inconsistent times? Is it safe to assume you're normally copying a previous campaign and making your updates to it when you noticed the delay in typing? Just curious if brand new campaigns behave different than copied campaigns. 

Any additional information you have will help us keep track of when the issue occurs and allow up to narrow down the cause. If it's easier for responses, feel free to email us at communitysupport@constantcontact.com with any more info. Sorry for the recent issues you've been running into, I want to make sure they get addressed.

MonteH31

Every campaign, but always copied.  I never create campaigns from scratch anymore.

MonteH31

Also, only in the new editor.  Never had this issue on the old editor.  (Other issues yes, but not this one.)

Kyle_R
Administrator

Appreciate the info. We'll make sure that's noted.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More