cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be able to send "One-off" e-mails

Be able to send "One-off" e-mails

It would be very helpful to add a feature where you can select one contact to send an e-mail to. So when you create an e-mail and go to send it out, instead of selecting a list, there would also be an option to just select 1 contact. 

This concept could also let you select multiple contacts if need be without having to have a specific list created. 

Would love to see this as a feature!

-Mike 

9 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Great feedback @MichaelR612,

I'm going to open this up for voting. 

I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for but it might be helpful.  Once you have sent a campaign you have the ability to 'quicksend' it to individual contacts from your Contacts tab.  Here are instructions on how to do that in case it's helpful:  https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5901-use-quicksend-to-resend-a-camp...

Occasional Visitor
I realize that your platform is about mass emails,however, I do a lot of individual emails as well. I see that you have a quick send option, but I find that to be a lot of extra work and time. I hope that you may consider providing an email option on the profile page other then the quicksend.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Thanks for submitting your idea. At this time we will be marking this as closed due to the number of votes it has received.

All Star

I would SO love this. I work at an HOA and, along with mass-emails like our monthly newsletter, I often find it necessary to use Constant Contact for 'official' notifications (i.e., you're using too much water, the previous owner of your property wasn't left the mailbox keys we signed out to you, etc.), so I can see whether or not the emails are opened/viewed (kind of like an electronic certified letter).

Going through all the trouble to make the letter only to get to the screen that demands I send it to a 'list' is endlessly frustrating...I have to save, go back out, make a new list, put the *one person* in it, save it as a separate list, and then send the letter to that 'list,' even though it's only one person! Then it makes managing the lists annoying, time-consuming and interruptive, because they become bloated with obsolete one-offs, etc.

Me too - how difficult is it to just send one personalized email??? I like being able to send a mass campaign, but often I need to create a classy looking email and send to one person. I really don't understand why this is such a difficult feature to add. I see notes going back 4 or 5 years with people asking for this. Also - we are NOT talking about quick send because with quick send, you have to have already emailed a campaign for it to show up on your list. A Draft email does not.

Occasional Visitor

I WANT THIS TOO!!

Frequent Visitor

I can't believe this doesn't exist. Please Constant Contact, do something about this!

Occasional Visitor

I want it too!!!!!

Occasional Visitor

Why doesn't this exist? Yes its bee a request by many since more than 5 years back. Please add this Constant Contact, its a major part of small businesses "constant contact" strategy for smaller and more high ticket type businesses. Will need to find another solution otherwise.