Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Being Able to Grab and Drop Segments, Boxes already laid down

0 Votes

There used to be a "hand" with which one could grab one part of an email and move it to another part. i miss that. There was also an option to copy a box. i miss that too.

2 Comments
Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Clarifying

Hi @NancyK22 - Thanks for the feedback! You should still be able to copy and move blocks within the email editor! The copy functionality is under the "gear" button when you hover over a block:

2022-10-10 12_58_58-Window.png

The 4 arrowed cursor, also highlighted above will also work to move an entire full-width section of the email up and down within the email. If you want to grab a section of the block (for example, it's 2 columns and you want to move 1 of the columns into a full width area) you can also hover on the outer edge of the block until your cursor turns into a 4 arrowed pointer and you can drag them using the pink line that shows up as a guide on where it will be placed:

2022-10-10 13_00_21-Window.png

I think our Knowledge article on moving blocks tends to help with this question when we receive it. Does this look like the functionality that you were requesting? Happy to help further or get more clarification on how we can improve!

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More