Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Send multiple birthday emails to one contact

0 Votes

Some couples share an email so it would be nice to send out birthday greetings to both people. Allow to have two birthdays. We have both couples' birthdays and their unique first names to differentiate whose birthday greeting it is.

6 Comments
BigAls
Rookie
We'd like to send birthday emails to the parents who have kids having upcoming birthdays. But I can't add multiple names/emails in without sending duplicate emails AND I'm unable to leverage custom fields to send emails to those parents. Need some additional database functionality, please!
OutreachC8
Rookie
Some couples share an email so it would be nice to send out birthday greetings to both people. Allow to have two birthdays.
Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @OutreachC8<

Thanks for submitting this idea to us! I will be opening this up to voting so customers like yourself can comment and vote on this idea as well. 

Would you need a way to distinguish between the the two different birthdays, or do you only need the ability to include two different dates?

Frankie_P

Hi @KimN87

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We have opened up this idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request for our automated birthday emails but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More