Bug of the Day!
"Scheduled for in the Past Hour" I managed to schedule an email in the past. (I didn't, but the site is saying meaningless things like this!)
Time for a new case number, even if it means Chat support will insult me, lie to me and mess with my campaigns without permission.
Will this bug get censored too? Censoring is the only thing that happens fast at Constant Contact, as bug fixing and phone answering takes ages...
Hi @MonteH31. Your post was removed because it violated our Community Guidelines and our Idea Guidelines.
The Feedback area is focused on improving our product through constructive feedback and conversation. We do not allow for posts discussing or requesting refunds or encouraging others to do the same. When posting in our Community, you agree to follow these guidelines and if they are not followed, we will either edit or remove the post. Replying in multiple areas of the Community that do not support the original idea or post can result in a temporary ban.
We acknowledge you have experienced some issues when working in your account. We would be happy to connect you with a member of our advanced support team. If you wish to do this, please email us at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the following information:
- Your username
- Browsers you have experienced the lagging in
- Troubleshooting you have done including incognito/private browsers or using different browsers
- Results of a speed test such as those offered by speedtest.net
- Campaigns this occurs in and if it occurs when creating a brand new campaign (not a copy)
- For the scheduling issue, what is the name of this campaign? What time did you schedule it for and when did it go out? Are you located in a different time zone from the one set in the account? (see Step 1 under Regional Settings)
- Your contact information, including phone numbers
Receiving this information beforehand and anything else related to it allows us to assist you faster. Continuing to post here will result in a delay in support. Please keep this in mind. We are closing this post since it does not focus on product feedback and is now support-focused.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.
See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.