Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Can't find our sign up list

0 Votes
It is soooo frustrating every time I try to find our sign up list. I know it's easy to find...once I find it, but it's not intuitive to find it. I need to adjust the sign up lists...
5 Comments
Maxine_B
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @StephanieL19,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. I do apologize about this experience. To best assist you, I have a few clarifying questions. Are you looking for the list of contacts that have used your sign up form? Or are you looking for the various email lists you can select when creating sign up forms? What location would you prefer to have this information? 

StephanieL19
Rookie
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @StephanieL19. This form would be located under the Sign-Up Forms tab and then click on Basic Landing Pages. You can edit your existing sign-up form to add or remove email lists for your new contacts to add themselves to. 

StephanieL19
Rookie

THANK YOU!!!! Yes, that's it. I swear I looked there but apparently I didn't click on the correct option. 

Thanks again 🙂 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

@StephanieL19 You're so welcome! I'm glad we were able to help you out. I'll close this thread since we answered your question but feel free to post again if you need anything else.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More