cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Cancel Account

Cancel Account

For several days now I have been phoning and leaving messages and no one phones me back. At first it was a simple enough enquiry but now I have serious concerns about your company. I want to cancel my account!!! I sure wish you'd answer your phone or call me back.

8 Comments

Hi @LisaMP

I am sorry for the frustration! I see you talked to someone on 4/9, 4/10 and today, 4/13. Were you able to get the help you needed?

Status changed to: Functioning as designed

Visitor

No, that is not right at all and I'm not prepared to waste any more time on this issue. I'm very displeased with Constant Contact.  What incredibly lousy service for $545 per month for a premium package.

HI @LisaMP

I'm very sorry to hear this. If you would like me to take a look or help with any problems you are having I am happy to!

Thanks!

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Occasional Visitor
I need to cancel account, but constant contact number gives busy tone. I tried four separate times. Please cancel this account.

totally unfait orgnaisation as we cant cancel our account even you are an international company

Occasional Visitor

WOW!  I also wish to cancel my account!  I am in Australia!  I have removed my payment details from the account as you are not to action any further payments!