cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Changes

0 Votes

Changes

If you are going to change things can you please have the old version available for those of us who don't like the new versions? Just when I get to where I think I can use your service, it changes and I can't do what I wanted to do. I realize that you have helpers and community groups where I can look for solutions, but that is not what I want to do. I want to send out an email just like I have been doing for the last 6 months or so. No I can't find things or change things or move things. You've wasted my time looking for new ways to do something. I am getting tired of this!
1 Comment
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hey @RickT4, thanks for your feedback! I do apologize for the frustrations these changes have caused you. We are always trying to make transitions smoother and more seamless. So I can provide specific feedback, could you tell me what change specifically you are referring to? If you have specific details about that change, it will help us make sure we improve the transitions and learning process. 

Thanks so much!