Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Automate and schedule delivery of campaign reports

It would be great if there were a way to have campaign participant reports scheduled and then emailed to users. For instance, when I set up a campaign, I don't want to log in to constant contact every Monday morning to pull the participant report and share it with my team. It would be great if I could somehow set it up for delivery when I create the campaign.

16 Comments
user8043
Campaign Collaborator

We use Power BI for company reporting. 

I export the below report as CSV and have a great report in PBI for all to see.

https://app.constantcontact.com/pages/reporting/base#dashboard

It would make my life a lot easier if there was a live feed I could just point PBI at, instead of having to export all and manually maintain.

JamesL637
Rookie

I'd love to be able to receive an email 'digest' that is a daily summary of all the new clicks my campaign has received. That way I know to go collect that information and move those contacts into a sales funnel

Frankie_P

What exactly would you like to see in these summary emails? How soon after a campaign has been scheduled would you like these emails to be sent? Any details on what you are looking for in this feature is helpful information to have. Though we do have automatic update emails, they are focused on new contact sign ups and contact unsubscribes. With that said we like the idea of being able to get email updates for these segmented lists and will open it up for voting! In the meantime we would suggest using our click segmentation feature on your links. This tool automatically adds contacts who clicked on a specific link or button to a list for later use.
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

UTSA
Constant Contact Partner

This could help improve CC's adoption at our major university where we use various platforms, with no particularly good email campaign reporting solution - other than the one I'm attempting to build using Power BI.

PeterT4965
Marketing Legend
It would be helpful to be about to actively share survey results.
PeterT4965
Marketing Legend

There should be an easy way to share Detailed Event Reports (and Survey results) in realtime. The current process in not festible, i.e., Export report, share downloaded file or upload to Google Drive and share link.

Frankie_P

Hi @PeterT4965

By actively share, do you mean you are looking to receive notifications when a contact submits their survey answers?

PeterT4965
Marketing Legend

No, I'm referring to actively sharing in real-time the reports that are generated in Reporting, e.g., the results of a survey or RSVPs for an event.

Frankie_P

Hi @PeterT4965

Thanks for following up with this detail! How would you expect to share your reporting in real time?

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More