cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusion between All Campaigns filter and folders

Confusion between All Campaigns filter and folders

I was told I could move unwanted drafts into a folder. I moved them. I do not see them gone from my screen. So as not to cause me confusion, by the differing names the Support teams have used, I need them gone! I believe the ability to delete campaigns need to be rethought. I can perhaps see why, however, the many are being punished.

9 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for posting!

Occasional Visitor
I don't understand why Move is not an option. I want to move my old emails to a folder to make accessing current information easier. I copied them and then deleted them from the campaign and they, of course, no longer exist except in the deleted folder. I want to clean up the existing emails so that I don't have work my way to the place where I have to work, but I have to wait for each section to load. I wanted an improvement but this doesn't seem to be it.
Occasional Visitor
I have 730 emails in a year. To move them to a folder, I want them to go from the mail list so that I don't have to deal with them again and again. I keep working to find a solution to your enhancements. What a mess you have created for me. I want this to work but I have to spend days making your enhancements work for me. Thanks for doing all that work that creates mountains of work for me.
Status changed to: New

Occasional Contributor
Drafts should ONLY show up in DRAFTS FOLDER, period. Unsent emails should NOT be in Unfiled, period.
Participating Solution Provider

When filing old campaigns into a new folder, it would be helpful for CTCT to remove that campaign from the 'current' folder.

For example, when I move old events into my 'old events' folder, they still show up in the main Events folder.

It defeats the purpose of moving them to a new folder.

All Star

Once we select "move a particular campaign to a folder" please allow the campaign to be "removed" from the sent folder and actually "MOVE" the campaign to the folder you selected. 

All Star

Please develop a way to actually "move" a campaign to a folder and have it REMOVED from the Campaign Folder. Would be so helpful to clean up the campaign folder