The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Constant Contact is AWESOME!

0 Votes

I love Constant Contact!  You're a great company with amazing people!  Thank you for all your hard work, it is appreciated and noticed! 

First, your service is most excellent, and easy to use! 

Second, I can actually get ahold of you!  So incredibly rare for a software company to actually be reachable these days.  Thank you!

Third, when I do get ahold of support, you listen and work hard to solve my issue.

I went into live chat today to find out how to leave this comment, and Priyanka was my support rep.  Such a great help, patient, responsive, understanding, helpful, and gave me the link for this page.

Last evening, I saw an advertisement for the old company I used to use, MailChimp, and it made me want to puke.  I had to stop the Ad and go somewhere else.  They are just disgusting. 

Constant Contact has strong values and it is noticeable with superior service, excellent support, and continue product improvement to make the end user experience more enjoyable. 

Kudos and bravo to everyone there at Constant Contact.  What a great team!  You are appreciated!   Keep up the good work.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

1 Comment
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @AprilZ51 thank you so much for sharing these kind words! We love hearing feedback from our users, especially positive feedback like this. Please feel free to reach out to the Community if you have any questions as you continue working in your account.