cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Countdown Timer

Countdown Timer

I would like information on adding countdown timers to campaigns. It appears that CC does not support. Ideas?
23 Comments

Hi @CraigC636

We don't offer an online countdown timer currently but this is a great idea for the future. I've moved your post to our idea area so other users can vote on it. Our product team looks here for ideas on what to improve within the product. 

A workaround for the timer would be to include a link to an external timer so your readers could click to get the live countdown. 

I would love a countdown timer!

All Star

I would also like a countdown timer. Great idea!

All Star

I would also love the countdown timer! Thanks!

All Star
All Star

We just had someone asking for that at our guild.  So that would be a great idea!

All Star

Count down timer please.

All Star

Please review this.  We would love a countdown timer or to be able to use a url code for the timer. 

Visitor
I see other newsletter companies offering this and it def increases conversions and opt ins. I understand i can (buy) a timer and put on my word press site and then grab the code but its one more thing to buy! And other companies are now offering this.

This is still needed

I need a countdown timer for many of our campaigns.

All Star

needed needed needed :grinning:

Hello,

I am an Aweber customer as well as a Constant Contact customer.  I see that others have requested that you enable the countdown timer feature in Constant Contact which is a feature that can help us increase conversions and sales dramatically.  This is a feature that Aweber offers.  If Aweber can do it I have to believe that Constant Contact can offer it.  Are there any plans to enable Countdown Timers (such as Motion Mail) inside Constant Contact?  

Why oh why is this not being offered yet .. 3 YEARS after the first suggestion and a PROVEN conversion tool .. other email services are offering it .. Constant Contact is behind the times on this service.

I agree...we truly use this type of software with our fundraising campaigns. I agree that one other product that we are considering does offer.

Visitor

I am also in need of a countdown timer. Looks like you can do it in Mail Chimp, but not in Constant Contact... 

This worked for me -

Instructions - https://motionmail.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/14000064150-how-do-i-add-a-timer-to-cons...

This is the site that I used to generate the countdown timer - https://www.sendtric.com/

I hope this helps. 

Regular Visitor

A countdown clock is most needed to help in fundraising and in meeting goals.

Thank you

Frequent Visitor

A Countdown Clock would be GREAT!  We have several events each year with sign-up deadlines, and a countdown clock would be an eye-catching addition!

I am using motionmail in my eblast, when I preview it works fine, but when I send the emarketingit is not counting down, any suggestions as to why it is not working correctly?

Yes, please add a countdown timer! 

Frequent Visitor

Please add a countdown timer or the ability to copy and past a URL/ script into the email campaign design!!

All Star

YES, PLEASE add a countdown timer. We would use this feature frequently.

@CraigC636 wrote:
I would like information on adding countdown timers to campaigns. It appears that CC does not support. Ideas?

Did Constant Contact ever approve a countdown timer?