Coupon link broken

0 Votes

Now, in English. Your software for creating a clickable coupon is non-intuitive. It does not make clear that in order to send a fully composed clickable coupon offer, you need to create an email invitation to that coupon. As a result, I sent an un-composed email invitation that was merely your template, which was very confusing to my consumers. When I got on the phone with your technical support (for 50 minutes!), we figured out my error and composed together a second email, this time with an appropriate apology sitting on top of my clickable coupon. Then we sent that out, and I discovered while we were still on the phone that the redeem coupon button wasn't working. Second level technical support confessed that they were aware of this problem -- something that they should have informed technical support and customers about before I and presumably other customers used this nonfunctioning service. Now, I am forced to send out a third email to my customers in less than an hour, correcting my correction and apologizing for my apology. 

4 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Closed - Indirectly Fixed

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More