Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Create images of more than the first page during PDF upload

I don't want a PDF of the first page - I want the whole newsletter - all four pages - in the email.

38 Comments
Annerrp
Rookie

please fix this problem of only 1 pdf

BettyC529
Rookie

I agree with all the comments I am a new user, on the free trial. I am creating an 8 page newsletter that I want to send. If that option is not available, then Constant Contact is not for me.

BeckyM
Constant Contact Partner

Hello, 

I see that users have been requesting this update for a number of years now. I too would like to be able to easily upload more than just the first page of a PDF document to send out through Constant Contact. Using an outside application to convert my existing multi-page PDF to individual page JPGs in order to update feels like an antiquated process for a web-based service like Constant Contact. 

Thank you in advance for finally fixing this issue.

Best, 

Rosie

LarryH3052
Rookie

I will be looking for a new email program if this mess is not fixed very soon.  Pretty silly If you look at the other comments.

Jessica120
Rookie

Can we please, please, have the capability to upload multiple pdfs into one email? It seems counter-intuitive to the service you are supposed to provide, that this is still not possible. I notice the initial conversation started in 2018 and it is now 2023.

Thanks.

OSUGlobal1
Rookie

I have the same request as I see everyone else here has had for years now -- a two page newsletter should be easy to import as PDF. Screenshots are a wonky work-around that also diminishes image quality. Please update us on this fix. Thanks!

L21369
Rookie

Please allow more than one page!  thank you

It's now 2024! Can we have an update on this issue please? 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More