Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Custom Landing Pages

0 Votes

Unless I am missing something, your landing pages seem to really only be forms? Can we actually create landing pages with information/graphics/etc... as stand-alones or even better with Forms embedded? We have had this ability with previous solutions and it is really important to us.

6 Comments
Maxine_B
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @MelissaI50 

Thank you for your feedback! You are correct, you can only create a sign up form through our landing pages. However, I would be interested in learning more about the types of landing pages you were hoping to see within Constant Contact. What are you looking to use these informational landing pages for? Would it be help to be able to add more text and graphics to the current landing pages we offer? 

Maxine_B
Employee

Response from: @MelissaI50 

"Hi! Thank you so much for getting back to me on this. Yes, we were looking to create landing pages that would allow us to add text and ideally graphics, with the form embedded within the page (or not) Sometimes with our marketing efforts – we like to keep our emails shorter and then provide a link to a landing page where they can get more info and then sign up….. The more info landing page doesn’t always make sense to be a page on our website if it is for a specific campaign, so it would be incredibly helpful to be able to create these to support our eblast efforts. Here is an example:

http://unbouncepages.com/security-studio-lp/

It wouldn’t even need to be as design heavy as the one above – just needs to have the option to add customized text and graphics.

I think some other companies basically use the same editor that they use for eBlasts for their landing pages, then there is a separate Forms tab – where you build out the form just the way you have landing pages now – then the next step of the landing page editor would be to imbed the form of your choice (rather than options to send/schedule like with eblasts)…..

Let me know if this makes sense or if you would like any additional details."

Maxine_B
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @MelissaI50!

Thank you for your response and feedback, I have opened this idea up for voting from other Community users! 

MindyC2
Rookie
Your forms are severely limited which is a surprise for a company like yours. There is currently no way to create something eye-catching with a photo, for instance. To automatically send a pdf or video as offered, it is a very convoluted process that a staff member took me through and I'm not even sure that it's working. You should be offering something similar to OptinMonster. Some of your competitors, such as Mailchimp is doing this. Do you have updates in the works?
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Great news! Custom landing pages are now available in Constant Contact. Advertise your services or promote an event without needing to create a full website. We will now be closing this idea.

Amptize
Rookie

That is great to have a custom landing page in Contact Contact rather than creating a website. It is going to help some clients. Keep it up Contact Contact!!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More