Customer Service Attitudes

0 Votes
Yesterday I had a legitimate problem in setting up my email for my new job and was on a 3-way call with my boss (who has me work through CC) and a CC customer service rep. We were both speaking to the rep trying to politely explain the issue at hand and suddenly the CC rep just said something like "Look, you're both talking and I just need to talk to one person, OK?" I could see the need for that kind of comment if what we were doing was overt and belligerent, but the situation was anything BUT that. My boss completed the call but from that point on I think he just wanted to end the experience with the rep as quickly as he could and call back to get a hold of anyone else but this individual.
3 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @RussF9

I am very sorry to hear of your experience. I'm going to pass along your feedback to the management team as a coaching oppotunity for the person you spoke with. Please let me know if there is anything we can help with here.

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More