Customer contact

0 Votes
I always recommended Constant Contact to my business associates because of your great customer service. Every time I called with a problem, I was greeted by a human English speaking voice. Now I get a recorded virtual assistant with a menu of very non-specific items and no way to get around it. In addition, when I recently tried the on-line chat, it was obvious that the person was working on other cases at the same time as mine since she was away from the chat for periods of time. My issue was time sensitive. I could tell she was not equipped to get the problem fixed and that she was just a call center operator reading from "the book". I asked her if she would have to refer my problem to someone else; she agreed and then told me that someone else would get back to me within 4 business days. Obviously, this was unacceptable and I told her so. Then she said within 2 business days at which point I told her I needed a resolution within 12 hours. We lost a client over this. Needless to say, I am very disappointed. It looks to me like Constant Contact has grown too big and branched out into too many different areas to focus on customer service.
1 Comment
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hello @AngelaP61. I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had when contacting our support team. We want to ensure that our users are assisted properly and given assurance that we are providing the best support that we can.

I see that a member of our upper level of support contacted you via phone and email on the 24th regarding an error you were seeing on your survey. For further support, please reply directly to that email so you can work directly with a dedicated case agent.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More