We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

David Thomas - Unresponsive

0 Votes
Team, This is to bring to your notice about your Senior Online Marketing Consultant - David Thomas. Before we signed up to the plan he talked about all the good things Contact contact has and how your support team was better than Mailchimp. After i signed up your support has been pathethic. David is so difficult to talk to - have sent him 3-4 emails in the past two weeks and not response. Due to lack of support that was provided to me after i signed up - David verbally confirmed me that he will give me two months off on my plan - and since than i have been trying to reach him to get more details on the same. No response. This is getting irritating daily. If i was promised an awesome support and and based on that promise i went ahead and signed up with you guys - where is that promise?? I just called now..one of the team members said David is out of office, the other lady in billing mentioned he was in a meeting. I dont know what am i supposed to do..
1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @Mediar59 thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We apologize this is the experience you've had with your account. This is definitely not the experience we want you to have! We have submitted your feedback on this agent to the appropriate teams on your behalf. With that said, the agent you have mentioned is apart of our sales department and is focused on the onboarding of prospects. We do however have support agents available by phone, chat, social media and here in the Community. In fact is there anything we can assist with in your account? We would be happy to help point you in the right direction and answer any questions you may have.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More