Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Dominican Republic Transfers Sub Par...

0 Votes
Hello, I was just speaking with the tech department from the Dominican Republic. It was difficult to understand or even hear him due to both his accent and the poor quality phone service to or from the country. That is my first complaint on this. My second and even bigger complaint is he could not answer my question which is fine, but he transferred me to a department (Account Review and Deliver whom had originally transferred me to his department, but I digress). The transfer was made with zero input from him...not informing the rep of the situation or problem, not telling the rep I had already been verified, telling the rep absolutely nothing. This is an enormous waste of my time with having to once again verify myself and also explain the situation over and over ad infinitum. I am now on my 5th transfer and still my question has not been answered.
2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @LizB571 thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We apologize this is the experience you've had with our Support! This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have. With that said, I have taken a look at your account and can see you were able to successfully connect with our Support after all. Are you still in need of assistance? If so please respond to this post, we would be happy to help point you in the right direction.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More