Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Dynamic Sign Up Forms

0 Votes
would like the option to control the sign up form right now there is not
8 Comments
Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @MarkP1845,

I just want to take a moment to fully understand your feedback. What about our sign up forms are you looking to control?

MarkP1845
Rookie

We would like the pop up not to be in your face. Thinking a roll up or slide in that isn’t persistent. This way when their cookie goes away they don’t have to look at the pop up every time they visit. 

Call me if you’d like to discuss more. 

Candace_M
Employee

Hi @MarkP1845,

I think that having the sign up form slide in is a great idea! I want to open this idea up for voting so other users can share their feedback on this idea. 

Timing of your sign up form is actually a feature included in our email plus package. with this feature you can tell your pop up form to display options such as one time only, once a day, once a week, and more. 

Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

MarkP1845
Rookie

Hopefully you’ll get a lot of votes.  Certainly would make a visitors experience more pleasant. 

As as for email plus, would seem your goal is to get us users to 10k subscribers and by making the pop up advanced features the higher priced version is counter productive since you cause the bounce rate to increase. We’ve already seen a 6% increase in bounce. Your goal would be better served  if you figured out how to help us early users to reach that high level without forcing us to the higher payment which only differentiates until 10k. 

Candace_M
Employee

Your bounce rate shouldn't be increasing as your contact tier increases. There are different reasons why a contact may be bouncing and typically it's related to things such as the email address being spelled incorrectly, or an issue with the ISP. You can learn more about the different reasons and what to do about them here. I'm curious as to why you think your sign up form is the reason behind the bounces on your account though? Was there something that lead you to believe this?

MarkP1845
Rookie

We are just starting with cc. We check our bounce rate before we add the pop up.  After we use the pop up the bounce rate is measured and it increased. 

Bottom line we think based on this and that we don’t want our readers inconvenienced that your pop up isn’t worth using. If we could do that roll up I mentioned then we can accomplish our goals and also avoid the one design issue you have in that once someone does sign up if they delete their cookies they will forever have to endure the pop up. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Hi everyone,

The good news is our updated sign-up forms do have a flyout option on them. Because of this we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More