Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Edit verbiage ''marketing emails'' in the footer of Lead Generation Landing Pages

When creating a landing page, the fine print on the landing pages does not update. It still says "marketing emails" and it should say "email communications" in the permissions field. No matter how a landing page is created, it does not change. Other forms do, but not landing pages. Please fix! We are sending prayer emails, not "marketing" so it is an important issue. Thanks!

8 Comments
Maxine_B
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @JessyTogbaDoya 

Thank you for your feedback! This is a great idea and we have opened it for voting. 

CathyA3
Rookie
I wish there was a way to use a Constant Contact sign up form without the standard disclaimer at the bottom. I do understand its purpose, but the truth is that I do not send marketing emails to people who visit my website or download a freebie. They get their freebie in a thank you email with links to other services, and a link to add themselves to my newsletter list if they choose, but that is all. One email, not more. I have a privacy policy that explains how I use contact information, but with so few characters on a CC "lead generation page" I don't even have room for that. I wish I could edit the standard disclaimer language. It is simply not correct in my case.
DorothyV19
Rookie
Is there any way to edit the default footer for this page? We are a condominium owners association and do not send "marketing" emails to residents. The word "marketing" is going to cause a problem. DEFAULT FOOTER: By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Arbours at West Goshen, 1449 Honeysuckle Court, West Chester, PA 19380, US You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. PROPOSED FOOTER: By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive emails from: Arbours at West Goshen, 1449 Honeysuckle Court, West Chester, PA 19380, US You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email.
Frankie_P

Hi @DorothyV19 

At this time the the verbiage in the footer section is not an editable section. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, it is however a feature request we are in the process of tracking and collecting feedback on.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We are updating the status of this request to Acknowledged to support our new community idea statuses and add better insight into your feedback. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

KarenA981
Rookie

Has this been resolved yet? This is a major issue for our lead generation page since it needs to feed different lists.

Frankie_P

Hi @KarenA981

At this time we do not have an update to share on this feature request. We will however reach out to this thread and update the status of this idea when there is any further information we can share.

CharlesHPWH
Rookie

This is something we could really use with my company's Constant Contact — has there been any movement on this?

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More