Eight Suggestions to make Constant Contact Better

0 Votes

1.) Develop a way to see the number of times a contact has opened the emails sent to them, and have this set up so that it could be seen retroactively (Even on unsubscribed contacts, how many campaigns they opened prior to unsubscribing).
2.) Update the U.I. (user interface) to be a little less 2012 and a little more 2017.
3.) Improve the drag and drop builder, see iContact or Mailchimp for a better alternative.
4.) Have more easily legible stats on opens for individual contacts (not just saying Opened "name of the campaign", but also breakdowns or summaries).
5.) Allow for more flexibility in controlling the look of emails; the current system, for example, doesn't even allow changing the borders around an email, so that limits the look, can't quite go for minimalism.
6.) Change the default setting from "send now" to "schedule for later" to avoid mishaps.
7.) Have the ability to send a test email.
8.) Have the ability to select a single recipient or type in a single email to send a campaign, without having to create a new List for that contact.

2 Comments
Status changed to: Open Questions

Thank you for the feedback @StevenM692,

Sorry for the long wait on a reply.  Your great feedback accidentally got lost in my "to do" queue. 

I definitely understand your feedback on our reporting and editor improvements.  Happy to share that feedback.

There are a couple of things that you mentioned that are actually things you can do in your account. 

7.) Have the ability to send a test email.  When you preview your email in your account there is a space where you can enter email addresses to send test versions of your campaign to.

8.) Have the ability to select a single recipient or type in a single email to send a campaign, without having to create a new List for that contact.  Great feedback.  Once you have sent a campaign we have a "quicksend" feature which allows you to send one off emails to contacts on your lists.  Steps to do this can be found here: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5901-use-quicksend-to-resend-a-camp...

Hope that's helpful-- and thank you again for the great feedback.

Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I hope that you have found Patrick's answer to be helpful to you. At this time we will be marking this as closed. 

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More