Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Event Emails - need time to send Thank Yous after event

0 Votes
I wanted to send a thank you to our event participants but I'm not able to through the event module since the event is over.
3 Comments
Maxine_B
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @MichelleC2069,

Thanks for your feedback! I do apologize about this experience. Were you looking to send an email to all of those that you invited? Or were you looking to send an email to just those that registered/attended? 

Once an event is "completed", you no longer have the ability to create invitations for that specific event as it has finished. However, you should be able to send an email to anyone who registered for your event! There should be a banner at the top of your completed event stating "Your event is complete! You can email your registrants, or try a survey to get their feedback!". You can also use this FAQ to help: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5613-email-event-registrants.

MichelleC2069
Rookie

Thanks Maxine. Unfortunately, most of our event registrants/attendees did not register through Constant Contact, most were offline. Because of this, we had to thank ~100 people, but only 1 was online. So when I went to send another email, I couldn't just use the registered group, I had to make a separate group and send the email outside of the event. It wasn't ideal, it was a good enough work around, but I think it would be extremely helpful to still email from the event since the email templates look different outside of it. I appreciate your insight. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More