Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Favicon?

0 Votes
I use Canva quite often, and they have developed a Favicon I have saved to my TaskBar. It sure would be nice to have a ConstantContact Favicon, too! Love this system - and I am daily in Constant Contact. Is it possible for you to work on a favicon? I would LOVE it! :smileyface: and I think others would too!
7 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @ChristineK803 how would you expect to create a favicon for your Constant Contact account? How does bookmarking our direct login page not fit your needs?

ChristineK803
Rookie

I have bookmarked it, but I have a TON of programs/sites i locate everyday. Having a Favicon would make it so much easier. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @ChristineK803  thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

MatthewS235
Constant Contact Partner

We need more favicons.  I am thinking about switching platforms if we can't get more favicons, they help people open up e-mails, so what is more important than that?

Frankie_P

Hi @MatthewS235

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We apologize for any inconvenience caused by not having favicons. There are many factors that are used to decide what is added to or updated in our product which can cause us to sometimes not have a timeline for when a feature will be available. We are however still in the process of collecting feedback and requests for this feature. In fact the more request a thread like this receives the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team.

MatthewS235
Constant Contact Partner

Thank you @frankie_P for the quick response.  I know there are always ideas competing for development, but I think the return on investment for the level of effort is strong.  Everyone's inboxes are crowded with unread e-mails and our attention is attracted to pictures more than words.  It's also easy to A and B test to see how much favicons help with the open rate.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

The Constant Contact logo now appears as a favicon both for the dashboard and for the webpage version of a campaign.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More