cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Stuff

0 Votes

Finding Stuff

the new layout is very pretty, but the pictures on the left (which is a small version of the document) are so BIG that it takes forever to find something when you have multiple events/campaigns/emails going at the same time. As a result, I waste a lot of time looking for stuff
4 Comments
Status changed to: Open Questions

Thanks for posting! Do the images help you find the email you are looking for or do they just take up too much space? What would make emails easier to find?

Occasional Contributor

The images do not help me because we use a template that makes things look alike (or similar) - for branding purposes.  If loading the images all the time results in slowing things done - then get rid of them.  They take up too much room resulting in having to page down and page down and page down to find what you need

@CarynW wrote:
the new layout is very pretty, but the pictures on the left (which is a small version of the document) are so BIG that it takes forever to find something when you have multiple events/campaigns/emails going at the same time. As a result, I waste a lot of time looking for stuff

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Thanks for the additional feedback. At this time we will be marking this as closed. At any point feel free to submit your feedback again.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action