cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Forms

Forms

The forms are easy to use, but the functionality is very limited.  Having multi-select fields (such as check boxes, ie check all that apply), and drop down menus (allowing the lead generation to then be quantified and customized) would be extrememly advantageous.  In essence for us, this type form to capture the pertinent information is absolutely necessary.  In our environment collecting information is vital to the success of our online publications.  We are going to attempt a work around with WordPress, but without this functionality we will be forced to move to a different marketing automation tool.  

2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @TanyaH98,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback on this. I too think it would be a great idea for us to include these features on our sign up forms. I want to open this idea up to voting so others like yourself can vote on this idea. 

Are you familiar with our Marketplace at all? This is where different third parties create integrations that work with Constant Contact. You may be able to find an alternative sign up form you can use here. 

Frequent Visitor

I also would find multi-select fields and drop down menus extremely welcomed.