cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Go back to the old format/look

Go back to the old format/look

I don't like the new "Look"!  I was confused when I opened my Constant Contact this morning.  I will probably get used to it, but I don't do changes well.  This one I really don't like.

7 Comments
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @Weco_Tracy

Thanks for posting, I am sorry you aren't liking updates to your account. Are you seeing updated when you login or when you are working on an email? Is there something specific problem you are running into?

All Star

The new format loads super slowly, events & emails are jumbled together, and when you can finally click through to the filtered page it still takes forever to load...in the wrong order. Let us go back to "classic mode" please!

This is a TERRIBLE update.

Frequent Visitor

I agree that the new format is not as good as the older version.  It is extremely limiting and should not have been released until it has the same features as the previous one.  There is no way to insert a table or to have three images in a row.  The layouts are very limited and not as easy to manipulate.  I am sticking to the older version.

All Star

I agree.  I am struggling with this new format.  I was online with a representative for a long time just to figure out how to add a text box.  He has to do research to figure it out.  The older version was much easier to use. 

I agree. I opened the CC to quickly post my next newsletter, and there is nothing quick about it. I rely heavily on photos in combination with my text. –above the block or below it –in different layouts.  The new version does not give but several options for placing photos into a block of text.  My subscription expires next month and I am already looking at new options for my newsletters.

All Star

Product upgrades need to be thoroughly tested before released.  New releases should not ruin a product.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action