Horrible Service

0 Votes

Horrible Service

I set up a new account. First off, the sales person set up the wrong email address (incorrect spelling). I clearly told him that I have an account already and want a duplicate template. He then set me up with the new platform which keeps me from accessing previous layouts and is completely unfamiliar to me. I call back and the operator tells me I have to change the user name and cannot simply modify the platform on the new account. I have to set up a new trial completely which is absurd. She then tells me it will be over $40 to bring a simple template over, which the other guy told me will be done free. I am so deeply disappointed in the horrible treatment, absolute lack of attention to detail, and irritation this has caused. I never want to deal with Constant Contact again, and will let all my industry colleagues know what a hassle this has been and to steer clear of this ridiculous system. - Mike
4 Comments

HI @MikeB3977

Thanks for your post, I am sorry to hear you are having a bad experience. I'm happy to take a closer look if you would like. Can you email us with the contact information that would be on the other account so I can try to find it?

Also, as a courtesy I would be happy to copy over a template for you. Just let me know where it's coming from and going to and what the name of the email is.

In reference to the new account, we do have a new account type with all of the same features but new design and packaging. Unfortunately we can't send the current account backward but I would be happy to help you find what you are looking for. 

Status changed to: New idea

Status changed to: Functioning as designed

Status changed to: Closed - No Action