cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am never using your again.

0 Votes

I am never using your again.

How the hell do I waste an hour of my day building a template and you then you say I have to purchase. Why not tell me upfront this is not part of your purchase. I am so FRICKEN mad right now. You did this with your free trial as well. Forcing me to purchase your program. When I spent hours importing my email addresses. I am so disgusted right now. I had planned on purchasing your program I wanted to utilize my free trial. Send an email to 10 people. After I sat and loaded 308 contacts by hand. Fine I am pissed off and mad. But then I create a survey not realizing ya'll were going to pull the same BS. I guess if I am going to waste my time doing anything. I may as well do it in a program that I can drag and drop. Like Aweber. I can sit and manually enter my email addresses in there and avoid this frustration. Now you have wasted even more of my time and ruined my day.. THANK YOU
3 Comments

I am very sorry to hear of this experience. It sounds like you may have paid for a basic plan and then created a plus campaign which is an extra fee. I apologize for the frustration this has caused but appreciate you posting. 

If there is something else we can do for you please let us know. 

Status changed to: Functioning as designed

Status changed to: Closed - No Action