cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

I am never using your again.

0 Votes

I am never using your again.

How the hell do I waste an hour of my day building a template and you then you say I have to purchase. Why not tell me upfront this is not part of your purchase. I am so FRICKEN mad right now. You did this with your free trial as well. Forcing me to purchase your program. When I spent hours importing my email addresses. I am so disgusted right now. I had planned on purchasing your program I wanted to utilize my free trial. Send an email to 10 people. After I sat and loaded 308 contacts by hand. Fine I am pissed off and mad. But then I create a survey not realizing ya'll were going to pull the same BS. I guess if I am going to waste my time doing anything. I may as well do it in a program that I can drag and drop. Like Aweber. I can sit and manually enter my email addresses in there and avoid this frustration. Now you have wasted even more of my time and ruined my day.. THANK YOU
3 Comments

I am very sorry to hear of this experience. It sounds like you may have paid for a basic plan and then created a plus campaign which is an extra fee. I apologize for the frustration this has caused but appreciate you posting. 

If there is something else we can do for you please let us know. 

Status changed to: Functioning as designed

Status changed to: Closed - No Action