Summer is coming! Participate in the Community’s Get Advice: Wave Hello to Summer Sweepstakes and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account! *No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit the official thread. Get Advice: Spring Cleaning Sweepstakes ends on June 8, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST.

I cannot get anyone to answer the phone or return my calls.....

0 Votes
I have tried repeatedly today 11-2-15 to get through to a human and have not been successful. I left a message for my call to be returned several hours ago and still nothing. Where's the customer service?
3 Comments
Natalie_B

Hi @KKJ4

I'm sorry to hear you were having difficulty getting through to our support department. May I ask what number you were calling and if you received a dialtone or if it went directly to our voicemail? This link shows our numbers and hours, and if there was an issue with a number listed there we definitely want to take a look at what happened. I reviewed your account and saw that you've since been in touch with our support department, but if you need any other assistance please let us know!

Thanks!

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Functioning as designed

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More