cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

I do not want an email campaign, I came here for a website builder

0 Votes

I do not want an email campaign, I came here for a website builder

I came to your site to build a website. Now I can't get back to the builder. Your site map is terrible! I already started a site, yet there is no way for me to get to it? Please review.
2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @ArinC0,

I'm interested in hearing more about your experience. Did you already have a Constant Contact account when you went to builder? Can you walk me through the steps that you took? 

Occasional Visitor

I did a search for website builders. I came across your site, and created an account. When I went to use the editor, I was taken to a screen that was only about email templates for my business.

I don't have a business, and didn't ask anything about emails. There was no apparent way to get back to the builder. When I searched for Constant Contact, nothing came up independently about the builder, only emails.