cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

I held on the phone for nearly an hour and finally, exasperated, hung up. Pls. see below.

0 Votes

I held on the phone for nearly an hour and finally, exasperated, hung up. Pls. see below.

I have been retained to handle online marketing initiatives for a new client. One such program is a quarterly email blast. The client currently subscribes to your service and I need to speak with someone about the capabilities and limitations of the platform. I'm sure I'll require some trouble-shooting assistance while developing the e-newsletter, and am concerned that I won't be able to get the help I need. I'm on hold...endlessly...once again.
4 Comments

I am on hold WAY to long! ove 15min . so far.. and still not through ;( **Removed by Moderator**

I am sorry for the long wait, Carrie. We've been very busy the past few days. I hope you were able to get your questions answered, please let us know if there is something else we can do for you here. 

Hi Lynn,

I'm sorry to hear of the wait last night. There are points in the day where we get a bit busy but we do our best to answer as quickly as possible. We also have online chat and email support available. Click Help in your account to see more about these options.

If you are looking for feedback or ideas from other users the Community is the place to post or if you are on Social Media you can tweet us with questions @ctcthelp.

Thanks!

Status changed to: Closed - No Action