cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

I was told that it would track emails forwarded via constact contact and it does not. I need that.

0 Votes

I was told that it would track emails forwarded via constact contact and it does not. I need that.

I need to know who my emails are forwarded to I was told this would do it and it does not. Also how do I know the difference if the person I sent the original campaign to weather they went in 5 times to look at it or if they forwarded it to someone? It would be a valuable tool to know the difference. Love the overall product.
3 Comments
Status changed to: Functioning as designed

Hi Lori,

The forwards absolulty should track if the contact clicked the forward link at the bottom of the email instead of forwarding straight from their email client. Also, you would want to double check that the link was included in your email! We've got an FAQ on how to troubleshoot if no forwards are showing, check out this FAQ!

Status changed to: Closed - No Action