The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

ID font colors and other colors by name

0 Votes
I'm red-green colorblind. Couldn't get into military flight school because of that. Microsoft in Word and in Windows Live Mail IDs colors of font and highlights by name so that color handicapped persons can find it easy to choose the appropriate color. As far as I can determine, Constant Contact does not offer this feature when creating a document for email or newsletter or whatever. Could you modify your programs such that your color choices will be ID'd by name and not just a color square that many of us have trouble figuring out what color we are looking at? A plus to doing this is as follows: You could bill yourselves as being color friendly to all users. In addition, if you want to score points with the federal ADA folks you could tell them that you have just become color user friendly. I like CC, but choosing colors is a pain in the rear!
5 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for posting this feedback, Bob!

Status changed to: Voting Open

We use Futura font as part of our brand. We would like this font to be available to us when creating our campaigns.
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes