Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Integrations

0 Votes
Integrating with Outlook calendar so when people click RSVP it directs them to the calendar invite directly.
3 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @UCI-CFCCC-Admin. When a contact clicks to RSVP, they are directed to a screen that allows them to add an event to their calendar. In your case, was the calendar invite sent separately from the Constant Contact invite?

The invite is sent separately from the Constant Contact invite so I'd like some ability to display the talk title, date, and rsvp link and have my subscribers click RSVP and be added to the calendar invite from my outlook.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

I understand it's been some time since our initial conversation but I wanted to follow up here. If an invite is sent outside of our system, we do not have control over how a calendar link is included or how it is added to your contacts' calendars

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More