Logo and access

0 Votes

I have an idea. When you send out emails to anyone, though we are a customer, it would be really great if we could just tap on your logo and get straight to your site.

Should would be nice!! Hope you'll consider dong this.

3 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @DebbieJ58. What type of email did you receive that didn't have a link back to our website?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Reply from @DebbieJ58 

Thank you for responding.

This one and any from your company. When I put my mouse on either the logo or full name it would be nice if I could just click on it to go to your site.

I highlighted what I’m speaking of.

Thank you for the clarification. We use a few different programs to send out notifications or marketing emails so this wouldn't be one fix. Even if the logo itself isn't linkable, there is usually some kind of call to action that will link you to your account, whether it is a button or a link. Just wanted to point this out! I'll open this up for voting

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to include a clickable logo in all account and marketing-related emails.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More