cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make This Work With Microsoft Edge

Make This Work With Microsoft Edge

Please make this site work with Microsoft Edge, pretty please with bits and bytes on top.

16 Comments
Occasional Visitor

Microsoft edge browser is very secure and user friendly from a company I trust...google's ethics and motives, personally I trust much less.

i think you need to be able to work cross platform, is speak poorly of your IT capabilities if your have to qualify your browser....if I send an email campaigne, it makes me wonder if you have tested customer viewing on edge browser, if so I feel that I need to research a better email partner that can work with microsoft....do you know how many window 10 os were down loaded in the first week of release?  that is a BIG number and many if not most choose to use the stable, well integrated edge browser.  So this little pop up saying opps you use edge speak very poorly of your IT team.  It is like saying opps, you are using a Mac OS better load windows....you are discounting a big player in the market and a true tech leader in innovation.

Thanks for listening.

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting about this!

Hi @MikeW882

Can you tell me more about what isn't working when you work in Edge?

Status changed to: Open Questions

Frequent Visitor

Even after clearing cookies, etc. and restarting the browser, after hitting the Login button I get the Loading screen, I see a timeout URL flash in the address bar after about five seconds, and immediately get https://login.constantcontact.com/login/nsr

Please Log In Again

You were likely logged out because of:

1. Safety concerns prompted by a long period of inactivity.
  2. Your account was open in multiple browser windows or tabs.

Go ahead and log back in, and contact us if you see this message often.

Neither 1. nor 2., above, are pertinent to this case.

Occasional Visitor

Accessing CC for Windows 10 mobile would be a great improvement. Granted a small share of the market, however, used by more professionals. The best move would be to build a Windows Application, once built it will run on any device running Windows 10. In addition, working within the Surface family, and the Surface phone coming out next year geared solely for professionals.   

I use Edge and was able to view all my info until today.  When I called customer support I was informed unless I moved to Google Chrome or Firefox that I could not be helped. Constant Contact does not support Edge. How much is Google and Firefox paying Consant Contact to move customers from Edge?

Status changed to: Voting Open