cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Might install a visible "delete" tab at top of contact page without having to click on 2nd tab

0 Votes

Might install a visible "delete" tab at top of contact page without having to click on 2nd tab

2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @RobK12,

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to reach out to the Community. Just for some further insight, where exactly are you looking to have the delete option? Are you looking for the delete option to be in the same toolbar shown below, so you do not have to select more actions? 

Capture.PNG

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Response from @RobK12:

"Hi,

Yes — exactly — I spent an hour looking for a way to delete one address. I only found the delete by calling you guys. Just a head’s up — might not be the only person searching high and low for the delete option. Maybe some — not so common options — should be under more actions ??

Rob K."

----------------------------

Thank you for responding! We are currently working on improving the Contacts page view, so I will open this idea up for voting from other Community users, and will base on your feedback to the appropriate teams. Thanks again!