cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile site

0 Votes

Mobile site

I have to say your mobile site is absolutely horrible. I can't use the app for what I need to do either because the edit function doesn't work there. My laptop isn't working so I should be able to use the full website on my phone BUT I CAN'T. All I need to do is remove one block from an email so I can send it out. The left panel takes up the entire screen and when I flip my phone so I can finally see the draft, the edit function doesn't work!!! What's the point? By the way, trying to leave feedback is also a difficult task. I can't see everything in front of me... Proportions and dimensions are off so I have to slide the screen from left to right just to see what I'm doing!!!
2 Comments
Being able to use the mobile site to create email campaigns is very important to me however so far after an hour or so I can say this site is one of the more frustrating mobile sites i have ever been on. As of now I dont see continuing after tje 60 day trial. I cant even see everything i am typing right now due to poor set up on your mobile site.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @Sbsales

Thank you for taking the time to supply your feedback about our mobile editor. The app was made to allow users the ability to create and schedule campaigns on a mobile device and the website may have a different experience than what it would be on a larger screen. I am very sorry if this causes you difficulties when editing campaigns.

I do want to understand your situation more so we can have a better idea as to what may be causing the issue. What type of phone are you using? If you are opening up the account in a browser on mobile what browser are you using?