cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We want to be here for you when you need us! Tomorrow, Saturday 01/19, support will be open 10:00 am - 8 pm ET. Check out our help center for all the ways to get in touch with us.

More than one default address for test emails

More than one default address for test emails

I would like to send to more than one test email address

13 Comments
I want to add someone to the proofing in addition to Marie's email. How can I have that pre populated? Thank You.

Unfortunately at this time there is only one address that can pre-populate into the test send box but this is great feedback for the future. Currently the contact email address on the account will show in the left box.

Hi Mike,

You can type in up to 5 email addresses in the preview and test box to send the email but only one can be prepopulated at this time. 

7-23-2014 8-37-31 AM.jpg

Regular Visitor

When I hit preview, the pre-populated recipient of the preview email is always the primary contact email. Seems to me it should be the email address of the current user. We have several user accounts and it's inconvenient to have to always change it and/or frustrating when forget to change and the preview does not show up.

All Star
The president of the organization must also approve any eBlast that goes out but his/her name is not the default and must be added every time.... your making multiple default names/emails would save us a lot of time

Thanks for posting about this!

Status changed to: New

Occasional Contributor

In the editor we use ("old"), my email address autopopulates for test emails. Yay!

In the New editor, it chooses my boss' name, so I have to retype my email address. Not sure why this changed between the old and new editors? Minor, but it adds to the list of things we wish were different in the new editor (which include HTML editing capability and adding tables).

It would be great if there were an option to select from a few different email addresses when sending the test email. I usually do a few tests to check for errors before I share a copy with my boss for her review, so my first test only goes to my email address. Once I've corrected errors, I'll send her a revised preview. It would be great to have the option to select one or multiple email addresses from a list when sending the preview, so I don't have to manually enter an email address depending on the stage of review I'm at. Campaign Monitor has this option, and it's really helpful.

It would also be great to flag that the preview email is a preview, and not the live send, just to avoid confusion.

Thanks,

Elaine

Occasional Contributor

1. be able to attach either a list or a batch of emails to a test.  I usually have to send out at lest three test to a batch of three different recipients.  

2.  Be able to establish multiple "default" recipients.

3.  Some sort of tracking on tests sent and to which recipients.