cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW INTERFACE IS AWFUL

NEW INTERFACE IS AWFUL

THIS NEW INTERFACE IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. HOW DO WE ACCESS THE OLD INTERFACE - THERE WERE WAY MORE FEATURES AND IT WAS 100% EASIER TO CREATE EMAILS. FIX IT.
3 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @MicheleA214,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and provide us with your feedback. To help best assist you, I have a few clarifying questions. Are you used to using our "Legacy Newsletter" or Second Generation editor? If so, what specific features are missing within the newer experience? What can we do to make it easier to use the newer experience?

We also have this great article about how things were done in the older experience compared to the new one, check it out!  

http://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/11522-moving-from-the-second-generat...

All Star

I don't know what Maxine is having trouble with but I just tried to create a new newsletter after a while and although adding columns and layouts is helpful, nothing else is. I can't get to the html source code. Certain areas or designs won't let you change colors. Most of your templates are holiday related and not many are 'professional'.

Hi @MariaI62. We have quite a few professional templates available in the template picker. What keywords were you using? I want to make sure that we're including these keywords so the templates can be easily searched. 

Also, in regards to not being able to change colors, are you able to recall what templates or areas were not editable? What were you trying to change in these areas (font, background color, etc)?