Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Needed help urgently and couldn't get help

I tried many times to import date and hour fields from a spreadsheet into an email message to convention presenters. Every time, the hour field was converted into the number 12/31/1899 for all 119 presenters.

I tried chat about 6:45 PM Central Time on Monday, April 5. The agent was not able to help me, so after about 10 minutes said I should call the 866 number. 

I've been on hold listening to this awful music for an hour and 10 minutes. I guess my urgent email will NOT go out tonight. 

I was expecting to hold a half hour,  but this is ridiculous. I asked if there were people still on call to the chat agent and the answer was yes, but do you not have enough people on call that the lines "are still tied up with customer calls" after an hour and ten minute wait???

So disappointed in customer support this time.

Madeleine Crouch

972-233-9107 ext 204

info@isbworldoffice.com

2 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @MadeleineC9. I'm sorry to hear you waited for that period of time to speak with our support team. If you were not able to get through and still needed assistance, please call our Support team during our business hours or you can email communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post and the best phone number/call back time.

ChelseaJ030
Rookie

Thank you for posting your experience with customer support. As a potential new customer trying out the platform for the first time, it's posts like this and reviews about the customer support experience that made me end up going with a competitor. It seems so difficult to get a hold of a human for help with an issue and the outage of the entire help site on 4-13-21 was the deal breaker for me. When someone is running a business, time is money. Time lost waiting can mean money lost. This is in addition to the higher cost of CC compared to other platforms. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More