cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Campaign graphic vs old

0 Votes

New Campaign graphic vs old

I much prefer the old graphic heavily over the new graphic with gray, green and yellow areas for Sends, Opens and Clicks. Would be glad to discuss. I don't need to see the big area-bar of sends. The material figure is the open rate and click through rate. Before I could see those % figures at a single glance. Now I have to move my cursor over to see for each % campaign--in effect a step backwards. Can I see it the graphic way still? Please let me know. If not, I suggest you change it back. Also the stats below that graphic on the old sheet were more visible. I suspect you changed it to allow for those using this on cell phones, but for PC use I see less data now in one glance. In effect I think you changed something that was not broke and broke it. At least give us the option to see it the old way on a PC. Doug Lane Anglers Lane 434-385-0200
4 Comments
CTCT Employee

Thanks for providing us with feedback in regards to the new vs. the old campaign. I do apologize for any inconveniences it may have caused you.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Since there haven't been any additional votes on this topic since your post I'm going to mark this idea as closed. If you would like to see changes to the images in the future please create a new post.