New Contact us /Help Desk

0 Votes
I've been using Constant Contact for many years. One of the main reasons I've thought so highly of your product is the excellent customer service I got when I called "Contact Us" for help. Troubleshooting by talking to someone is the best, most efficient way for me to work, and I was very rarely, if ever, disappointed in the prompt, expert assistance I received. My experience today: I've now been on hold for 34 minutes. The automated operator said your support team was very busy and that I'd be on hold for about 10 minutes. Yesterday I called and got the message from your automated operator that the wait would be at least 30 minutes. So I went to chat, and got some good help, but now I need to finish up that inquiry by talking with someone. I'm guessing you thought long and hard about changing to this system. From my perspective, you didn't make the right decision. Thanks for your time. Janet I'm sure you thought long and hard about moving to this system.
2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @JanetZ46

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us. We apologize for the wait time you experienced. At this time our staffing levels and the number of inbound calls are monitored to help decide what options are available for customers and any adjustments that can be made to them. We are however happy to hear our chat support was able to help answer questions you had. With that said, in line with our Idea guidelines, we will be closing this idea. 

This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see. If you are still in need of assistance with your account and are unable to call in the Get Help section of our Community can help point you in the right direction.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Does Not Meet Idea Requirements

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More