cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

New Format - Not a Fan

New Format - Not a Fan

Please, please, please go back to the old format.  It was much easier to use and find things.

5 Comments
Status changed to: Open Questions

Thank you for the feedback @CharlaS,

I'd love to learn more about what you are finding difficult with the new format.  Is there something in particular you are having trouble with?

All Star

Not having trouble with anything in particular.  For me it was just much nicer having emails/events/surveys on the main screen like it was before.  I really dislike all the pictures or whatever you call them.  They take up entirely too much room on the screen, I would rather have the list like we had before.

Thank you for the additional feedback.  On your campaigns tab on the left hand side you should see a sort option called 'Campaign Type' where you can choose between emails/events/surveys etc.  That might be helpful for you.

It sounds like you'd rather see more of your campaigns on that page rather than see the 'thumbnail' version of the email there.   That's very valid feedback that I will share!

All Star

Thanks Patrick, I am aware of the Campaigns Tab but it's still not the same as the old way.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thanks for letting us know about your feedback. At this time we will b marking this as closed. At any time feel free to reach out with your feedback again.