cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Image Editing Tools

0 Votes

New Image Editing Tools

I like the new UI with the editing tools for images, looks great. However the "rotate image" needs an option to rotate the height and width as well. As is, the image becomes oddly skewed because the height and width remain locked, and just the content of the image itself rotates within those locked measurements. (Example: original image is H200xW400 - rotate 90degrees - it SHOULD now be H400xW200, but as the tool works now it remains H200xW400 and just rotates and skews the image within those measurements.) Only negative feedback, everything else is great!
1 Comment
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hey @VintageCaskandBarrel thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback! We've had a few reports of this and currently looking into this issue. While we don't have an immediate fix right now, I wanted to see how you were editing the image. Are you going into one of your campaigns, inserting an image, and then editing it from there? It seems like this issue is only happening with specific actions, so that information will help confirm this. I've opened this idea up for voting so others can share their feedback and experience with this specific issue.